Consultant & Technical Producer
Micemedia is an international Consultancy and Production company with a focus live, online and hybrid events. We deliver successful conferences with flawless and excellent performance of the event technology and seamless integration and management of providers and venue. We have an international focus and mainly operate in Europe but also manage events in Africa and Asia. Micemedia has a proven track record of 13 years in medical, scientifical, governmental and corporate events.
Micemedia consists of a small team of professionals with each extensive experience in the ‘Mice’ industry and we are looking for a consultant and technical producer.
As a Consultant & Technical Producer you will be responsible for the successful A-Z technical preparation and management of small and large scale international conferences. From sourcing to execution you will be responsible for all the event technology (such as AV & IT) as well as a perfect integration of the partners and suppliers who were selected to provide their services. You will typically work with the “owners” of the initiative, being a medical Association or other, and provide them with all your skills and abilities that will deliver a flawless and successful conference. On average you will travel 6-8 times per year, mostly within Europe.
- Define client/ project needs;
- Creating Request for Proposals;
- Analyze proposals from event technology providers;
- Propose and advise the client on possible event technology providers or combinations;
- Liaising between suppliers, venue and other stakeholders for a seamless integration of various disciplines;
- Creating floor plans, Audio and video flows;
- Budget and project planning;
- Plan and lead pre-event meetings with the client.
During the event you will be on site as Technical Producer to manage the Event technology providers. You are a primary contact for our client and you validate all delivered hardware and services. You act as a liaison between the venue, suppliers, and stakeholders. Find and negotiate any solutions to prevent or solve technical issues.
- You have experience in the congress industry in a technical, sales, planning or managing function and have excellent communication skills;
- You have full professional proficiency in English and Dutch. Additional languages are an advantage;
- You are pragmatic, persistent and solution-driven with a great attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are used to work with technical floor plans and are able to interpret them. Experience with CAD software is an advantage;
- Your are used to, and capable of, working and communicating on senior level. You know how to motivate suppliers and staff and how to manage difficult situations.
Salary and location
We offer a competitive salary within a growing company that offers you the possibility to make an international career.
You will work from your own home office in the Netherlands and, with the tools provided by us, you will interact with your colleagues and clients in our virtual office.
Send your application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st of November 2021.
For any event, anywhere in the world
We love to hear from you and help you to your next successful event.