Micemedia is an international consultancy and production company. We focus on live, online and hybrid events. With our consultancy we provide technical knowledge and expertise in the creation of an event. With our production we manage all event technology in the preparation and onsite. Clients ask for our thoughts and ideas and rely on our input and skills.
In the early stage of the event we have a creative phase where we, together with our clients find the best technical solutions. We source and select suppliers to create these solutions. All proposals from suppliers go directly to our client. We are fully transparent. In the production phase we align suppliers and nessecary testing. Onsite we coordinate the buildup.
Our job is a leading role with regards to the technical management of an event. We mostly work directly for our clients and have built trustworthy long-lasting relationships. Our Code of conduct is important to us. To see who we work for an what we do, check our Projects section on the website.
We have an international focus and mainly operate in Europe but also manage events in Africa and Asia. Micemedia has a proven track record of 13 years in medical, scientifical, governmental and corporate events. Micemedia consists of a small team of professionals with each extensive experience in the ‘Mice’ industry.
We are looking for an AV consultant with a positive, creative and hands-on attitude.
As a Micemedia consultant you are focussed on the successful preparation, integration and management of all technique (AV/IT) at small and large conferences. From sharing your expertise, contacting and sourcing suppliers, to buildup and event.
You ensure the integration of partners and suppliers. You work side by side with our clients, such as medical or scientifical association. On average you will travel 6-8 times per year, mostly within Europe.
- Define client/ project needs;
- Creating (RFP) Request for Proposals;
- Analyse proposals from event technology providers;
- Propose and advise the client on possible event technology providers or combinations;
- Liaising between suppliers, venue and other stakeholders for a seamless integration of various disciplines;
- Creating floor plans, audio and video flows;
- Budget and project planning;
- Plan and lead pre-event meetings with the client.
During the event you will be on site as overall or partial technical manager/producer. You are a primary contact for our client and you validate all delivered hardware and services. You act as a liaison between the venue, suppliers, and stakeholders. Find and negotiate any solutions to prevent or solve technical issues. Your colleagues at Micemedia are your backbone to share, learn and grow as we will learn an grow from you.
- You have experience in the congress industry in a technical, sales, planning or managing function and have excellent communication skills;
- You have full professional proficiency in English and Dutch. Additional languages are an advantage;
- You are pragmatic, persistent and solution-driven with a attention to detail;
- Excellent in Microsoft Office/365, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are used to work with technical floor plans and are able to interpret them. Experience with CAD software is an advantage;
- Your are used to, and capable of, working and communicating on senior level. You know how to motivate suppliers and staff and how to manage difficult situations.
Salary and location
We offer a competitive salary within a growing company that offers you the possibility to make an international career.
You will work from your own home office in the Netherlands and, with the tools provided by us, you will interact with your colleagues and clients in our virtual office.
Send your application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you!
For any event, anywhere in the world
We love to hear from you and help you to your next successful event.